Rate this Content (5 Being the Best)
Wasp Barcode Announces Enhancements to Partner Program
Wasp Barcode Technologies, a provider of small business productivity solutions, announced enhancements to Wasp Link, the company’s partner program. Enhancements to Wasp Link include new program tiers and enhanced benefits for value-added resellers (VARs).
Wasp’s partner program now has four levels: WaspLink Registered, Fast Start, Gold Premier and Platinum Premier.
WaspLink Registered Program Partners enjoy the following benefits:
- Marketing support with content, SKUs and images
- Pre-sales support and VAR team sales support
- Wasp Link Newsletter
- Access to the Wasp Link Portal
Fast Start Program Partners enjoy all of the WaspLink Registered benefits with these additional benefits:
- 60 day enrollment in the program
- Participation in the Wasp Leads Program
- 10 percent front end rebate on all software bundles
- One joint marketing campaign
Gold Premier Program Partners enjoy the above plus:
- Six month enrollment in the program
- Participation in the Wasp Leads Program, with a guaranteed monthly minimum lead number
- 10 percent front end rebate on an expanded Wasp Parts list
- Participation in an invitation only Wasp Advisory Council
Platinum Premier Program Partners is the highest tier and enjoys all of the above benefits plus:
- Participation in the Wasp Leads Program, with an increased number of monthly guaranteed leads
- Quarterly MDF funds
- A dedicated Wasp channel account manager
- One year enrollment in the program
To see complete details about the Partner Program, visit http://www.waspbarcode.com/partner-program.pdf.
To ensure top-notch support and continued partner success, Wasp is increasing partner program staff by 20 percent. Partner program support staff is always available to conduct product demonstration conference calls and to provide assistance with the support necessary to close a deal. Partners also have access to Wasp’s library of support materials, including documents and training videos. To be certified in the Wasp partner programs, channel partners must complete an online training session and certification test.
Current rating: 5 (1 ratings)