Rate this Content (5 Being the Best)
CipherLab Releases the New CP60 Industrial Mobile Computer
CipherLab (www.cipherlab.com) released the CP60 industrial mobile computer today. The CP60 is packed with flexible wireless communication options in 3.8G HSPA+, 802.11 a/b/g/n, and Bluetooth V2.1 with EDR. The CP60 goes one step further and provides 4G LTE option which allows you to transfer large amounts of data in speedier time. Its embedded GPS/AGPS allows total navigational control. Moreover, CP60 is armed with a 1GHz processor and multiple operating system options in Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 and Windows CE 6.0 R3.
It comes fully equipped with a large 4 GB flash memory and 512 MB SDRAM, which allows for extended storage of data and software. On top of all that, it provides versatile and accurate data capture with laser reader, long range laser reader, 2D imager and 5 megapixel autofocus camera. Your field agents are definitely ready to deliver a more efficient business operation.
The rugged design of CP60 with IP65 is proven to withstand harsh environments. It passes 1.8m drops onto concrete and 2,000 tumbles at 1m ensuring durability.
For business with transportation and warehousing applications, CP60 gives you the capability to satisfy a wide range of tasks under rough environments. The CP60 features:
- Flexible wireless options including 3.8G HSPA+, 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth V2.1 and optional 4G LTE
- 1GHz OMAP 3 processors DM3730
- Powerful operating systems
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3
- Windows CE 6.0 R3
- Rugged designs with IP65, 1.8 m drops onto concrete, and 2000 tumbles at 1m
- A high capacity of 4 GB flash memory and 512 SDRAM
- Laser reader, long range laser reader, and 2D imager options
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera
- Industrial grade GPS with high accuracy
- Free software tools for fast and friendly customization
Current rating: 5 (1 ratings)