Rate this Content (5 Being the Best)
SYNNEX Enhances Reseller Benefits
SYNNEX Corporation (www.synnex.com), a distributor of IT products and services, announced from its Varnex Fall Conference in Las Vegas, NV, that it has enhanced member benefits to meet the evolving needs of its Varnex members.
The new Varnex member benefits include access to consider opportunities and provider services such as:
- Staffing by VAR Staffing – Includes recruiting services for full-time or contract employee placement needs;
- Revamped Varnex Website – New “member search” feature, with real-time updates, makes it easier for members to perform searches for potential business collaboration discussions;
- Varnex University – Beginning in February 2013, Varnex members can send their sales staff to SYNNEX’ US Distribution headquarters in Greenville, SC for different training options, such as a five-day new hire training, two-day sales skills training, as well as training on how to sell specific SYNNEX and vendor solutions;
- Member-to-Member Focus Groups – To help facilitate discussions regarding best practices, member-to-member focus groups were created for Services, starting with Managed Services and the Marketing Think Tank, which is designed to champion and enable resellers who want to grow their businesses by considering channel marketing best practices. Members participate onsite at Varnex conferences and through multiple upcoming teleconferences.
- DEMANDSolv Campaign End-User Contacts Special – Members engaging SYNNEX’ DEMANDSolv reseller marketing services before December 31, 2012 receive 250 free targeted end-user contacts for campaign use;
- Regional Events – Give members the opportunity to stay engaged with the community through more frequent events to help deepen relationships and give learning opportunities to help grow their businesses through industry, vendor and SYNNEX speakers; and
- Varnex Insider Monthly Print Edition – Valuable content surrounding best practices in peer-to-peer partnering, new technologies and industry practices, along with updates from SYNNEX and sponsoring vendors.
Varnex Canada will roll out a selection of these benefits to its members in the first quarter of 2013.
To learn more about Varnex Signature SMB Community, visit www.varnexsmbcommunity.com.
Current rating: 5 (1 ratings)