|Preparing the Channel for a Consumer-Driven World
December 9 - 11, 2012 | The Roosevelt Hotel | New York, NY
The 4th annual VSR Business Optimization Summit is exclusively designed for VARs and ISVs looking to revolutionize, change and reposition their businesses. Through a variety of educational sessions and networking opportunities, attendees will gain insight into and get actionable information on tactics and strategies that will help them build strong partnerships, capitalize on new and emerging tech trends, and deliver meaningful customer value.
The carefully structured agenda balances interactive learning with intimate networking opportunities, with a dedication to true peer-to-peer information exchange. Highly targeted, strategic sessions offer powerful insights from key industry leaders and analysts. The executives you’ll hear from share their stories about specific initiatives – what they learned, what pitfalls they experienced and how they achieved success. Industry analysts share up-to-the-minute research results and facts on industry trends to keep you informed and on course for solid business growth.
Our industry executive speakers for this event will address tools and tactics that focus on today’s successful VAR business model, including:
You'll also receive a valuable opportunity to hone your networking skills in our 2012 "Business Building" speed networking session.
- Preparing the Channel for a Consumer-Driven World
- Analyst Perspective
- The Intersection of Business Intelligence & CRM
- VAR Roundtable on Business Management Best Practices
- Executive Thought Leadership: Tech Innovators on Industry Trends
- Different Strategies for Selling the Cloud
- End-User Panel: What's Your Business Challenge?
- Helping Your Customers to Envision and Implement Their Mobile Strategies