SPEAKER NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR 2011 VSR BUSINESS OPTIMIZATION SUMMIT!
Use Subject Line: 2011 VSR SUMMIT SPEAKER NOMINATION
- The VSR Business Optimization Summit draws an audience of senior VAR and ISV executives, as well as industry thought leaders and our speaker roster will reflect that. Executive speaker nominees must be at the VP level or higher for "first-choice" consideration by the event editorial team.
- Nominated speakers may come from any appropriate industry sector.
- Nominated executives must be senior within their organizations and directly involved with their companies' technology and business initiatives at either the strategic or the tactical levels.
- All nominations must be submitted in writing by email to be considered.
- You may make multiple speaker nominations.
- If you are nominating a speaker for a specific topic on our agenda please indicate the topic in your submission (this is not a requirement). You may access the agenda via the "Full Agenda" link in the left-hand column of this page.
- NOTE: The event editorial team will consider alternate topic suggestions when the content is exceptionally strong.
- In all instances final placement of any nominee on the 2011 Summit speaker roster is at the sole discretion of the VSR / Summit editorial team.
- The executive's name, exact title, company name, email, phone (required)
- In 25 words or less, a brief indication of the executive's business focus that would relate to placement on the agenda (required)
- If applicable and available, the executive's admin name, email and phone (not required)
- Topic placement recommendation (not required)
- 2011 VSR Business Optimization Summit speaker outreach is already in progress.
- Our objective is to have the speaker roster completely populated before August 31, 2011.
- Sessions fill on a first-come, first-serve basis so please make nominations as soon as possible.